Bang! The Bullet!
The card game BANG! recreates an old-fashioned spaghetti western shoot-out, with each player randomly receiving a Character card to determine special abilities, and a secret Role card to determine their goal.
Players: 4 - 7
Time: 20 - 40 min
Game Play - Four different Roles are available, each with a unique victory condition:
- Sheriff - Kill all Outlaws and the Renegade
- Deputy - Protect the Sheriff and kill any Outlaws
- Outlaw - Kill the Sheriff
- Renegade - Be the last person standing
BANG! The Bullet 2nd Edition Contains:
- BANG! 4th edition (no player mats or bullet tokens)
- Dodge City 3rd edition
- High Noon 2nd Edition
- A Fistful Of Cards 2nd Edition
- Two Exclusive High Noon cards - "New Identity" and "Handcuffs"
- Three new characters - Uncle Will, Johnny Kisch, and Claus "The Saint"
- Two blank cards
- One silver sheriff badge
A player's Role is kept secret, except for the Sheriff. Character cards are placed face up on table, and also track strength (hand limit) in addition to special ability.
There are 22 different types of cards in the draw deck. Most common are the BANG! cards, which let you shoot at another player, assuming the target is within "range" of your current gun. The target player can play a "MISSED!" card to dodge the shot. Other cards can provide temporary boosts while in play (for example, different guns to improve your firing range) and special one-time effects to help you or hinder your opponents (such as Beer to restore health, or Barrels to hide behind during a shootout). A horse is useful for keeping your distance from unruly neighbors, while the Winchester can hit a target at range 5. The Gatling is a deadly exception where range doesn't matter: it can only be used once, but targets all other players at the table!
Information on the cards is displayed using language-independent symbols, and 7 summary/reference cards are included.